For the Student
Placed in a class group, with italian teacher in presence or remotely or self-tought with virtual teacher
- The course is geared at beginner students of Language and Culture of ALL ages with the goal of satisfying communication objectives and providing grammatical focus.
- It also provides an accompaniment in the discovery of Italian Culture: both contemporary daily life and in the Italian historical patrimony of art, literature, music, and cinema throughout the ages:
– Italian Art
– Poetry of 1900’s
– UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Italy
– Customs and traditions
- The course includes 104 videos made with students from the University of Milan.
- The videos present real communicative situationsof everyday life an Italian environment and depict an up close view Italian life and culture.
- Videos can be downloaded to be viewed several times, even without an online connection.
- The texts of the videos constitute a reference base for readings and activities and can be downloadedand provides while completing exercises, and can be read at will.
- The course presents basic communication functionswith the required vocabulary and grammar: singular and plural nouns and adjectives, gender, definite and indefinite articles, prepositions, regular and irregular verbs in the present , past, imperfect and future tenses.
- Every lesson includes assessments that facilitate comprehension, writing and speaking.
- Includes contextual dictionary.
- Allows work recovery, continuation, correction and completion.
- At the end of each section the student carries out a language production activity, *LAVORO PERSONALE, an exam, *ESAME and a game, *GIOCO QUIZIT.
- Student can print all the exercises by pressing *ATTIVITÀ.
- The technologyfurther provides:
*REC – option to record one’s voice and save a file, check the work and obtain a grade.
*TUTORIAL – detailed instructions for the lesson.
*FAQ – resolution of issues that may arise.
For the Teacher
Instructors adopting the course have access to the following:
- Ability to view and print the program in its entirety, including teacher instructions and grammar explanations for each lesson.
- Utilization of the entirety of the Course.
- Activating an instructor reserved area.
- Printing student register.
- Sending communications on study plan specifying assignment due dates and times allotted; with individual or group notes.
- Obtain overall view of student work completed with date, completion time and percentage of correct responses.
- Checking assignments completed with correct and incorrect responses.
- Viewing the *LAVORO PERSONALE activities and listening to the students’ possible interpretation of the material and evaluating *LAVORO PERSONALE assignment completed by students.
- A wealth of abridged texts that highlight all aspects of Italian culture.
- Take a look at the exam proposed to the student at the end of each section.
- Activities 99 + 132 + 175 + 165
- Re-take Course No limits
- Lenght 18 + 24 + 32 + 30 lessons
- Effort 3 hours per lessons
PASSAPORTO PER L'ITALIA - 1:
PASSAPORTO PER L'ITALIA - 2:
Beginner / Intermediate Level
PASSAPORTO PER L'ITALIA - 3:
PASSAPORTO PER L'ITALIA - 4:
Intermediate / Advanced Level
- Language Italian